MONEY VANISHED.

Mdatt

Post was moved to complaints but this isn’t a complaint. 20k vanished from me out the blue. Had 71k originally, spend 15,200 on 17 great balls and single use safari pass. I now have 36k after that. Again, THIS IS NOT A COMPLAINT, THIS IS AN UNSOLVED BUG OR GLITCH. I put it in bug category for a reason. 

Hello, @Mdatt

Thank you for taking the time to report the issue.

I checked all 4 regions Safari's NPCs and there was no bug within. However, there is a possibility for the described issue to have happened, that's when you leave prematurely and re-enter the check gate (the 2 guards blocking) for 4 more times, leaving the area before its end-time will end your session immediately (no matter how many time remains), entering it again after that will cost you the price for a new session. Could it possibly be the actual situation?

Looking forward to your response.

Regards,

Shiningluck 

Hi thanks for the response! I waited until my time ended and got kicked out automatically and never re entered after that, long story short I was only going to use enough single passes until I hit my 50k mark (then wait until I become the best of the best or whatever ) to purchase the 24hr ticket. 

Is their a way to check logs or anything of the sort? It literally vanished either once I purchased the single pass or after entering the safari, I only noticed when my 10 minute timer popped up because I was going to purchase another and another until I hit that 50k mark. And I was only going for that free arc mount so I was looking for pinsir and kanga @Shiningluck

Edited by Mdatt
Had to @ player

Hello @Mdatt,

The original thread was moved to the General Complaint Area (private subforum) so the situation could be attended privately, as generally these cases aren't bug related.

You've purchased a Shiny Stone for 20k in Safari Area 1. This explains your 20k deficit.

Do you have further questions regarding this matter?

Looking forward to your reply.

Signature.gif.2e50421134ce7e989c05d66fb214f749.gif

No worries, glad to help. When you see multiple options, generally will mean a decision needs to be made. Whatever is free will be given straight away - without a Yes/No options.

Seeing as you don't have further questions, will lock this thread as resolved. Take care.

Signature.gif.2e50421134ce7e989c05d66fb214f749.gif

• Eon locked this topic