help me quest Uxie/Azelf/Mesprit

Han1402

Hello @Han1402

To have a chance at catching a member of the Lake Trio, you must go through the according quest. It appears you have fought each of them to acquire their Pokedex Seen data, which is one of the final parts of the quest.

However, there are other requirements to be able to catch one of those Legendary Pokemons. You must have:

- 500h+ in the game
-220+ Evolution data in your Pokedex
-75+ Pokedex caught data from Sinnoh native Pokemons

Can you please confirm you meet each of these requirements?

Looking forward to your reply,

Caelestya

• 4 weeks later...

I have completed all the requirements but there are pokemon i have dexed before so when i follow the instructions there are none

i have 1910 hours of play, evolution 305 and 79 Pokedex capturing data from the native Pokemon Sinnoh

Hello @Han1402

It looks like you might have skipped some steps during the quest. Indeed, you need to collect the Adamant Orb, an item linked to Dialga, that allows you to fight the Legendary Pokemon by interacting with its statue in Eterna City.
There are 3 possible locations for the Adamant Orb: the first 2 are in Eterna Forest, and the last one is in Wayward Cave. I would suggest checking the Wiki for more specific information about the location of the item in the forementioned places.

After defeating Dialga, you will have the opportunity to battle Arceus, at the Spear Pillar, the summit of Mt. Coronet. Defeating Arceus should allow you to progress through the quest.

Can you please try this, and tell me if your issue is solved?

Looking forward to your reply.
Have a nice day,
Caelestya