Boost de-buff attacks

Alanp2000

I was wondering if it would be possible to buff the de-buff attacks in battle. I'm not talking about moves that cause paralyze or freeze, I'm talking about moves that lower speed or defense. I noticed that moves like Leer, screech, and many more barely (If at all) effects the opponents pokemon. I haven't tested if using a de-buff attack multiple times would effect the pokemon at all, but I'm sure someone in the community might (or already) test it. I'm also not sure if this is just how pokemon's suppose to be, but I'm not sure if that matters. If you CAN buff these attacks and make them worth using, that would be really nice. :thanks: :Grin:

144576 I was wondering if it would be possible to buff the de-buff attacks in battle. I'm not talking about moves that cause paralyze or freeze, I'm talking about moves that lower speed or defense. I noticed that moves like Leer, screech, and many more barely (If at all) effects the opponents pokemon. I haven't tested if using a de-buff attack multiple times would effect the pokemon at all, but I'm sure someone in the community might (or already) test it. I'm also not sure if this is just how pokemon's suppose to be, but I'm not sure if that matters. If you CAN buff these attacks and make them worth using, that would be really nice. :thanks: :Grin:

Screech, Charm, and Scary Face are actually all very useful moves, although rarely used, and hardly useful in the story mode, they can play a huge role in PvP

144576 I was wondering if it would be possible to buff the de-buff attacks in battle. I'm not talking about moves that cause paralyze or freeze, I'm talking about moves that lower speed or defense. I noticed that moves like Leer, screech, and many more barely (If at all) effects the opponents pokemon. I haven't tested if using a de-buff attack multiple times would effect the pokemon at all, but I'm sure someone in the community might (or already) test it. I'm also not sure if this is just how pokemon's suppose to be, but I'm not sure if that matters. If you CAN buff these attacks and make them worth using, that would be really nice. :thanks: :Grin:

Screech, Charm, and Scary Face are actually all very useful moves, although rarely used, and hardly useful in the story mode, they can play a huge role in PvP

but that's only 3 moves. Sure, they're good moves to have and use, but there are many more moves that can be buffed up though. But since you mentioned those moves, I wonder if those ones are going to have to be left alone or buffed as well.