Accidentally overleveled poke

Alphapredator

Hello, i had trained the garchomp you can see in the screenshot for the heatran quest to lvl 60. Just when I entered Stark mountain I beat a one pokemon trainer not realising the quest hadn't started and now my garchomp is lvl 61. Is it possible to turn it to level 60 so I can do the quest? I got no other good untrained mon to lvl up for the quest. Thank you.Screenshot_2.png.32148cfeee7c615e82ade328d00bbdef.png

Hello @Alphapredator

I am sorry for the inconvenience, but we sadly do not offer Delevel services anymore. They were a thing when the Mysterious candies didn't exist, in case people forgot to evolve at level 100. That service being obsolete due to the release of said candies, it has been stopped.
Sorry again, but you have no other choice but to level a new Pokemon up to lvl 60. I would advise being extra careful about the starting point of the quest, this time.
I hope you understand.

I am available if you have any other request or questions.
Have a nice day,

Caelestya

11 hours ago, Alphapredator said:

What do mysterious candies do by the way?

Mysterious candies are items you can buy in the PvE, PvP coin shops and in every Department Store (The big malls, like the one in Celadon). They are consumables you can use on Pokemon to evolve then, even after they reached level 100, as long as you meet the evolution requirements.

Did you have any other questions?
Kind regards,

Caelestya