Chinchou old rod

Krawker

After so many attempts to fish Chinchou in Pallet Town and not seeing even one I just tought that maybe i can't fish them with the old rod.

Please does anyone know if its possible to fish them that way? I'm doing a water only run and their volt absorb would come in handy for Lt. Surge :Frown:

144836 After so many attempts to fish Chinchou in Pallet Town and not seeing even one I just tought that maybe i can't fish them with the old rod.

Please does anyone know if its possible to fish them that way? I'm doing a water only run and their volt absorb would come in handy for Lt. Surge :Frown:

I don't think the old rod works for chinchou, pretty sure you need at least the good rod.

144855 Why not using rock/ground pokemon at mt.moon for easy? rather than using the hard way?

He mentioned he was doing a water only run. I tried looking for woopers as they would work as well, but they are unobtainable for him at the point he is in the story.

I know, but that why I said why chose the hard way, while you can pass easily the story and then build up the team water only. That's faster and saving a lot of time. The more story process, the more pokemon you can access

144836 After so many attempts to fish Chinchou in Pallet Town and not seeing even one I just tought that maybe i can't fish them with the old rod.

not possible to get chinchou with old rod.