Questions and suggestions from a returning player

Lokize

Hey everyone i'm switching back to pro right now and it's amazing to see how pro has evolved over the years i'm really happy for the community and the game but i feel like we need a few things for the game to continue to grow in player numbers , these are my suggestions:

1) Auction house (this is essential, it should be a high priority and not a low priority on the team's roadmap).

2) Pokemon should be able to use fly to fly from one territory to another, using subway is meaningless. In addition to being expensive and from what I noticed, making money in this game is still difficult (in my opinion).

3) EXP share, they should be implemented soon, it is extremely tiring to level pokemon by pokemon and I think the game should focus on grinding in other aspects and not in this one, we no longer have breeding, we must remember that above all the game must be fun and not tiring to play.

4) Battle animations, when I played pro when it appeared it was acceptable not to have animations but today after years of existence and something that should be part of the game.

5) For me it's not that important but most of my friends and people I know chose pokemmo because the game has regionalization (pt-BR language).

Anyway, these are just things that need to change to build a game that welcomes more players in the future.

Edited by Lokize

• Lokize changed the title to Questions and suggestions from a returning player