Request for Pokémon Boss Images

Frylock

Dear Staff Members,

I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out to kindly request your assistance with my ongoing project, which involves studying and analysing various aspects of Pokémon battles. Specifically, I am in need of images depicting some of the Pokémon bosses that are not re-challengeable and cannot be observed from the front side during gameplay.

As my project is currently under development and not ready for public disclosure, these images are crucial for my research. Bosses: Maxie & Archie and Toothless, these two only

I understand that obtaining such images may require extra effort, and I genuinely appreciate any assistance you can provide. If possible, I kindly request images that clearly show the front side of the Pokémon bosses without their name on the top.

I assure you that these images will be used solely for academic purposes and will not be shared or disclosed to the public. They will remain confidential and will only be utilized within the context of my research.

Please let me know if there are any specific guidelines or procedures I need to follow to obtain the requested images. I am more than willing to comply with any necessary requirements.

Thank you very much for considering my request. I look forward to your positive response and appreciate your support in advancing my project. Should you have any questions or require additional information, please do not hesitate to reach out to me. For project relating questions please ask in DM on discord, 26_Ojasvi#1318

Best regards,

Ojasvisharma26 | Frylock

image.png

Edited by Frylock