Life after Johto E4?

Balloonist

I just beat the Johto Elite 4 and I was wondering what is the next logical thing to do in PRO? Do I start training a team for boss fights, begin searching for a competitive PVP team, try to find shinies? To be perfectly honest, I know there are a lot of things to do and I'm a little overwhelmed, so in what order do you recommend trying to do the post Johto E4 life?

145431 I just beat the Johto Elite 4 and I was wondering what is the next logical thing to do in PRO? Do I start training a team for boss fights, begin searching for a competitive PVP team, try to find shinies? To be perfectly honest, I know there are a lot of things to do and I'm a little overwhelmed, so in what order do you recommend trying to do the post Johto E4 life?

Beat Red, Lance and Naero bosses in order to unlock trainer valley, Cerulean Cave and Eggmove tutor. This is the most important thing I think you should do.

From 2015: I'm still here

I just beat the Johto Elite 4 and I was wondering what is the next logical thing to do in PRO? Do I start training a team for boss fights, begin searching for a competitive PVP team, try to find shinies? To be perfectly honest, I know there are a lot of things to do and I'm a little overwhelmed, so in what order do you recommend trying to do the post Johto E4 life?

Making a good team for beating boss is good thing to do. But I, personally, want to hunt some favorite common pokemon with great iv's just like my friends do. I want to catch an epic Wurmple and train it into lv100 Beautifly/Dustox. It's so fun to show each other pokemon with max level. Maybe I'm going to hunt an epic Sentret or Zigzagoon later, because my friends are currently having their epic Ratata XD

8VsjuN.jpg

ripXrc.gifooBiXu.gifWET2KU.gifoBOzWs.gif1hnIn9.gifTXt2hY.gifqpNs3B.gifdoaSQC.gifdYcym2.gif

Build team for PVP, Hunt Bosses, Collect all poke, be the best :Cool:

[glow=black]“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” —Ging, HxH[/glow]