SPEED AUCTION EPIC 23+ ADA PHANPY

I have no clue how forums work and you can't say enjoy ban if you refuse a counter offer second I just miss cliked the confirm reply and I'm still willing to pay you third do as you please i have a life compared to you and I couldn't care less to being banned I tried to be nice

Edited by Swagcity

27 minutes ago, Swagcity said:

I have no clue how forums work and you can't say enjoy ban if you refuse a counter offer second I just miss cliked the confirm reply and I'm still willing to pay you third do as you please i have a life compared to you and I couldn't care less to being banned I tried to be nice

There is no counter offer, it's an auction , that you bid on and are accountable to hold your end of the bid

Hello,

I have forced this trade due to this player not wanting to honor their bid. @Evan1011 You will find 175k added to your account with the Phanpy removed from your PC. @Swagcity You will find 175k removed from your account and the Phanpy in the last spot of your PC. 

@Swagcity You have been punished accordingly for your actions. 

1. Making an offer or bid with no intention or means to follow through is prohibited.

2. Bids cannot be withdrawn once placed.

- In-game: Bids cannot be edited.

- Forum: Bids may be edited, however, they cannot be changed to a lower price than initially set.

› We recommend that buyers make and keep evidence of their bids. Timestamps are preferred. This is not necessary where bids are placed on the forum.

Best Regards,
MBK 

MBKv2.gif

PRO RULES | HOW TO REPORT | PUNISHMENT POLICY | DISCORD | TRADE RULES | AUCTION RULES 

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

• Mbk locked this topic