Trading ! !

Crazyping12

auction house should come eventually, its only a matter of time really.

as for trading, i think the current method is fine the way it is. firstly, the game needs as many money sinks as it can get. besides that, the game is already too easy. i just completed jhoto e4 and both leagues only required to pokemon (lvl 70s for kanto and 85 for jhoto). all of the usually difficult and time consuming challenges such as celadon team rocketet quest (game corner) and silph scope quests presented little to no challenge. i dont mean in a pve a sense, but a in a puzzle solving sense (though viridian maze and pokemon tower did prove to be quite the challenging, i feel we need more puzzles). making trading easier will only make the game boring and effortless.

Though if the community at large does feel that the system needs to be changed, maybe implement an item that provides users with the ability to trade from anywhere? make the item obtainable through game or the cash shop :s

PS : pls make exp boosts and ms tradable ingame :|

mLcUOgl - Imgur.png

hey currently you need to be in the same place to trade in pokecenters .. i was wondering[glow=red]if you can make it that you can trade from diffrent pokecenters,[/glow] i think that was possible in the handheld games, also it makes it easier for ppl to trade and it doesnt affect anything badly .... this would be so great if its in the game.

Agreed currently its costing quite a bit of hours grinding poke dollars to travel left & right between the train routes to trade others.

Also the arrogant end up ignoring and closing trade on people who don't feel like walking the extra mile. Its causing problems between players.

Only the inferior talk down on others regardless of their privileges or positions.

Inferior to their community with their heads in the clouds unwilling to evolve.

as for trading, i think the current method is fine the way it is. firstly, the game needs as many money sinks as it can get. besides that, the game is already too easy. i just completed jhoto e4 and both leagues only required to pokemon (lvl 70s for kanto and 85 for jhoto). all of the usually difficult and time consuming challenges such as celadon team rocketet quest (game corner) and silph scope quests presented little to no challenge. i dont mean in a pve a sense, but a in a puzzle solving sense (though viridian maze and pokemon tower did prove to be quite the challenging, i feel we need more puzzles). making trading easier will only make the game boring and effortless.

Though if the community at large does feel that the system needs to be changed, maybe implement an item that provides users with the ability to trade from anywhere? make the item obtainable through game or the cash shop :s

well i dont think its a matter of being easy.. i think it will make things comfortable and save time when we are in a hurry to trade and that person is at the same place as you.

well i dont think its a matter of being easy.. i think it will make things comfortable and save time when we are in a hurry to trade and that person is at the same place as you.

What would be a MMO without grinding walking and putting efford into meetin people?

There will be a subway implemented so i see no use in adding global trading ->

-> want to trade fast? use the subway!

-> dont want to pay money for the subway? walk!

Both E4s in 22h. Mt. Silver after 38h. <-- Click and check out my times and beat me!

What would be a MMO without grinding walking and putting efford into meetin people?

There will be a subway implemented so i see no use in adding global trading ->

-> want to trade fast? use the subway!

-> dont want to pay money for the subway? walk!

ok so mmo should be about grinding and walking but i think that stuff is for grinding cash,training to higher levels,hunting pokes,buying tms/gettin tutor moves,etc

and if global trading doesnt work i m not a fan of it but atleast

what would be better is that we can trade with the player who is in the same map as us without requiring to go to pokecenter.