hello, i captured a very good hp-fire magnemite but i accidentally released it

Or10n

hi my name is gabriel, and i'm from brazil, and i'm using a translator because i don't know how to speak english, sorry 😞

i captured a very good magnemite , he was hp fire , shy , and with ablity magnet full , and the i'vs were very good , i spent 3 hours hunting him , when i captured him i went back to the pokecenter , i got him from bo and I put it on my team, but when I was excluding pokemons I saw that there were some magnemites that were equipped with metal coat, then I took the magnemite with metalcoat to remove the item and then delete it, but I didn't have it since I removed the good magnemite from the team, then I was excluding the magnemite thinking that everyone was bad and only the one on my team was good, so I ended up excluding him.

after I just deleted the pokemons I didn't realize that I had deleted the good magnemite, then I went to dinner and left the game open, but I don't know his ID because the system message went up and disappeared from the chat and now i'm desperate. I ask please can you access my account and return the magnemite? please :(