Game Update Help

Methos402

• Hello, I'm back to PRO, I did stop playing like 3 months ago and I'm seeing that the update are a little late... so, I'd like to discuss about it, like what staff need to improve the development or gain time?
  • Maybe there's something that players can do to help the staff, all changes that I saw were minor updates, like more headbutts or spawn's change, I think that it's time to work for new features, regions... or the game may became deprecated..
  • Staff should lookout that in over 3000 players we have developers, designers, students, people from all over the world and we can use then or be used to help.

• Hello, I'm back to PRO, I did stop playing like 3 months ago and I'm seeing that the update are a little late... so, I'd like to discuss about it, like what staff need to improve the development or gain time?
  • Maybe there's something that players can do to help the staff, all changes that I saw were minor updates, like more headbutts or spawn's change, I think that it's time to work for new features, regions... or the game may became deprecated..
  • Staff should lookout that in over 3000 players we have developers, designers, students, people from all over the world and we can use then or be used to help.

Hoenn release is close. Just checking the forum you'll have the answer to all your questions.

From 2015: I'm still here