PokèAttack shop (PRICE CHECKS/BOX CLEARING/AUCTIONING) (cross server)

Varun9696

welcome to PokèAttack shop

ety.jpg.92cfa15331056611bb5d07729426b853.jpg

This service shop provides a different variety of services such as PC cleanup, Price Checking and Auctioning. The services that will be provided by this shop include but are not limited to:

-Price Checking: Giving precise value estimates to your, and others', Pokémon (Whether you want to sell or buy) Can provide a list of           prices of every Pokémon on your account.

-Auctioning: Help you with holding auctions, both in-game and on forums, for your Pokémon (holding auctions is separate from service           Charging price is 30%).

-Storage & Bank: PC clearing and providing Box Space to keep your Pokémon temporarily or hold money on separate accounts.

-Money Guiding(PVE & PVP): Whether to Sell a Pokémon or Buy one that is being sold in game or on forum, avoid potential scams and             scammers, How to spend your money, and which Pokémon to hunt for money.

-Hunt Guiding(Events): What and when to hunt in order to generate profit.

-Finding Pokemon: Looking for event forms or shinies that are both available on forums and currently unavailable ones.

Box Clean-Up Service:             10k per box(before clearing) 

Auctioning:                                                                     30%

Other services will work similar to a club/office membership:

Small Membership: 3 days providing services                  150k

Intermediate Membership: 1 week providing services    300k

Mega Membership: 15 days providing services                 499k

Deluxe Membership: 1 Month providing services             700k

To Purchase a Memberhsip Contact me:

-Forum PMs

-In Game: varun9696

-Discord: iiVarun#9215

Why should you trust and request this shop's services:

For those of you who don't know me. I have been playing PRO since 2021.I have over 900 hours playtime, i have auctioned and sold many Pokémon since I'm playing . I have helped many players in auctioning their Pokémon countless times . By providing this service, I aim to help players get a better understanding of how the game's economy works. I will assist you with selling your Pokémon, whether to sell at a high price, a low price, to auction, or to keep for later. I will also assist you with Buying Pokémon. If you're looking for a certain Pokémon that isn't currently available I will buy it for you, or help point you to whoever is selling it. For those of you who are serious in requesting this service, I intend to help you in anyway possible. (This won't be my first time helping anyone as I have already been doing this for years.)

Thank you For your Time

Thank you Jade for your idea {highly inspired by him } his you tube ..https://www.youtube.com/@JadeAsh

Edited by Varun9696
  • Like 1
  • Haha 11

iiVPNG_1.png.67ab318e235fea683c83c5f274f98e64.png

• Doakes locked this topic