Golbat doesn't evolve with 255 happiness

Luie

PRO Username: Luie

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: Yes

On which server issue happened: Blue

What have you done before the problem was there?

So i was leveling my Golbat to 99 and gave it a Rare Candy. It had 255 Happiness so i thougt the massage to evolve it would show up but it hadn't. Now i have a Level 100 Colbat that i can't leveling up anymore

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

I have no ideas what i can do to solve it :(

Description and Message[/i]

Thats why you should never candy a pokemon from lvl 99 to 100 if its not fully evolved. Once lv99 reached, you should have killed some other pokemons to hit maximum happiness, there would have been a message to make Golbat evolve. Only there you can use your candy. By the way, if you never had this message, your Golbat was not, seemingly, full happy. Unfortunately, there is no solution for you. :confused:

4FVP

147242 PRO Username: Luie

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: Yes

On which server issue happened: Blue

What have you done before the problem was there?

So i was leveling my Golbat to 99 and gave it a Rare Candy. It had 255 Happiness so i thougt the massage to evolve it would show up but it hadn't. Now i have a Level 100 Colbat that i can't leveling up anymore

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

I have no ideas what i can do to solve it :(

Description and Message[/i]

Try to do a fight and win that. If you Golbat does not evolve like that, you're done. Sorry for the inconvenience, but you shoul evolve your pokemon a couple of level earlier, just to avoid crash and various problems.

From 2015: I'm still here