FAST STORY SERVICE (Temporarily closed)

Kanto 500k
Johto 400k
Hoenn 500k 
Sinnoh 400k
200k discount for those who take full story service i.e 1.6m full story
*Kanto first four badges 400k 
P.S. : I don't do kanto last four badges for 100k 
Kanto/johto subway - 200k (already included bike, nocturnal feather, and 50k parcel) 
Hoenn/sinnoh teleport - 200k

Accept pokedollars, rcs 6k each (not taking more than 50), reroll ticket 500k, coin capsule 380k
Discord : demonarises

Terms
**Half payment to be done in advance (I will start the service only after receiving the advance) and half after midway story...  
**Do not login into the game as i might have saved pokecenter several gyms ago and don't want to get there after dc... 
**All pokes caught during the service will have their ownership towards me... 

**Pls don't choose starter poke if you do, choose squirtle or bulba (i prefer bulba) 

I TAKE 3 DAYS TO COMPLETE STORY
 SUBWAY QUESTS - 1-1.5 DAYS
PS : PLS DON'T INCLUDE THE TIME BETWEEN SERVICE RECONTINUATION TILL ADVANCE IS PAID (THOUGH IT MIGHT NOT BE A FACTOR I CAN STILL DO WITHIN STIPULATED TIME AS LONG AS ITS NOT TOO MUCH TIME GONE) 

Benefits
**You don't need to provide any mons/mounts
**You can ask for update anytime i will respond as soon as possible 
**I won't touch any digs or bosses etc in your account so you may grind freely
** I will update you throughout the story with screenshots and give you estimated time for completion of certain region/gym etc
**I will keep you updated as to when I'm going outside/sleep so you may login into your account to do idk anything except changing the position of character i am willing to start from where i left (don't change pokecenter also pls)

Edited by Immortalcrime
Preference change