Cant connect with server

Nenofever

Hey,

I cant log in on pro :(

"Connecting to server....... Can not connect with server"

Help?!

We are currently experiencing host issues, hopefully this will be resolved soon.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Hey,

Help?!

We are currently experiencing host issues, hopefully this will be resolved soon.

Thanks for the update :) hope it's back up soon

Hey,

Help?!

Thanks for the update :) hope it's back up soon

Forum rules

1. Do not ask about server status. The topic will be locked instantly.

I'll leave this thread open until the server is back up to prevent people from creating similar threads.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

or me, The game just froze, I had to log out, then it started showing up That stupid "Sorry, but because Your internet sucks and Because Rollbacks exist, No one Cannot Connect To Server! " Sorry for being rude, Please don't ban this comment, But im sick of it. I might stop playing until this game is finally Complete because of it.