Introduction Time ~ Free Cookies ~

Heyy everyone O3o, Cookie here!

I've just found out about this MMO and I'm stoked about playing the game. :3 Although it seems I've chosen the wrong time to join ( Servers malfunction xD ) it definitely seems like a game worth waiting for! Definitely not new to the Pokémon games, I started to play Pokémon Red on a GameBoy around the time Pokémon Gold and Crystal came out and have been having a blast ever since. <3

I'm a huge fan of collecting rare and unique things such as legendary Pokémon and Merchandise and what not, and I love the fan base of the Pokémon games in general especially the late teens+ as they understand the struggle of the frowns from society.. xD

Looking forward to meeting you all in-game and on the forums and yuhp... No idea how to end this.. >.<

Good luck in all of your Pokémon journeys and have a nice day! ^.^

I read free cookies but turns out I'm keeping you instead. :D:

Only the inferior talk down on others regardless of their privileges or positions.

Inferior to their community with their heads in the clouds unwilling to evolve.

Came for the free cookies. Stayed for the intro. Welcome to PRO. Hope your stay is nice

When I first got this game, I couldn't join. So i went on the live chat and asked about the membership for $5.00. I was informed that i could join when the server was full with a membership. That is TRUE. I'm not saying to get it, but it allowed me to enter the game with no problem. Hope this info helps you. And if not, I hope to see you out there some day. :) take care.

• 3 weeks later...