Suggestion regarding Hoenn Region

Bahamut

Back then, when I arrived in johto I noticed that you can just trade Kanto Pokes even without the first badge, it was way too easy in my eyes that way.

What I would like to suggest is:

• Please make the other region pokemons first tradeable after you beat the E4 of Hoenn. And don't allow trades until you gained your 4th Hoenn gym badge.

That'll keep the new region challenging. It's not very fun when you trade your level 40+ pokemon from someone else, before you actually defeated the first gym.

Thanks in advance :D Hope this gets approved

The beauty of pokemon is that an unskilled player is sometimes the greatest threat to a skilled player, because they have absolutely no idea of what they're doing.

147870 Back then, when I arrived in johto I noticed that you can just trade Kanto Pokes even without the first badge, it was way too easy in my eyes that way.

What I would like to suggest is:

• Please make the other region pokemons first tradeable after you beat the E4 of Hoenn. And don't allow trades until you gained your 4th Hoenn gym badge.

That'll keep the new region challenging. It's not very fun when you trade your level 40+ pokemon from a different region, before you actually defeated the first gym.

Thanks in advance :D Hope this gets approved

If you don't want to rush a region, just don't buy a op pokemon. I like the challenge too, but if someone wants to have it easy, just let them do it, who cares.

147873 you can only trade johto pokemon in johto until 8th badge, and if you don't want to buy high lvl mon , just don't, easy

I totally agree.

From 2015: I'm still here

147877 Why would you care if someone wants to rush the region? If you dont want then dont.

Because this is not the version of pokemon games from the gameboy

Or would you want to play an mmorpg and finish everything in easy mode? That would be like introducing a raid weapon, but getting it within the first 3 hours

The beauty of pokemon is that an unskilled player is sometimes the greatest threat to a skilled player, because they have absolutely no idea of what they're doing.

The way people want it play the game is up to the player. Considering everyone is going to be jumping on to hoenn, most likely they won't be able to get high level pokemon anyway until some people have already completed the region. However, I am not against trading till the 4th badge like in the kanto region but if that were implemented, I would like to be able to go back into the previous regions, say if I lose to one of the gyms before then because it would at least give me something to do since I cannot battle the gym leader for 24hours like ev training, pvping or trading. But like I said at the beginning, I think it more important that it's up to the player.

147877 Why would you care if someone wants to rush the region? If you dont want then dont.

Because this is not the version of pokemon games from the gameboy

Or would you want to play an mmorpg and finish everything in easy mode? That would be like introducing a raid weapon, but getting it within the first 3 hours

yes, i dont want to spend a week or more to finish hoeen, kanto was enough for me.

Big thanks to Auras for that sig!

20hrbfa.png