"Promote to guild leader"

Riccatt

As a guild leader I'd like to have a different way to promote a player as a guild leader because I find the fact of having that button on the same list of the message, friend/unfriend and guild kick/invite commands is very risky because if you missclick you risk to waste 400k because there is no confirmation message.

I think that this needs to have a confirmation message or, even better, to have the promotion command somewhere in the guild page, which is currently pretty empty and useless, and not in the same list of lots of very used commands.

I mean a missclick may be fatal. On PC this is a minor issue compared to this on mobile in which it is seriously very risky.

I know that a major guild update will arrive eventually but I think this thing should be changed soon.

Thanks for reading.

From 2015: I'm still here

149151 I'd have to agree, it is pretty precariously placed. But "you risk 400k"? I'm sure you would only invite ppl who you could trust to a guild... just ask them to pass lead back in case it happens? :|

Yes it happened once to me and I ask it back, but, you know, there is always the risk of it as you cannot be 100% sure of an online user you'll never actually meet or know.

149591 Yup, having comment for invite and something stuff for guild, so why not have command for promote to guild leader. Understandable...

The problem is not if there is a command or not, the problem is where the "command button" is placed in the list. If you missclick, there is the risk not to have your guild back. It happened to me but I was luck he was an honest person and he gave the leadership back to me.

149591 Yup, having comment for invite and something stuff for guild, so why not have command for promote to guild leader. Understandable...

The problem is not if there is a command or not, the problem is where the "command button" is placed in the list. If you missclick, there is the risk not to have your guild back. It happened to me but I was luck he was an honest person and he gave the leadership back to me.

That why using command will be better for not misclicked

That why using command will be better for not misclicked

Yes of course, but it shoulb be followed by the removal of the command button from the list, otherwise it would always be risky.