Can not connect to red server.

Why i cant connect to red server? If i try to connect in blue server it connects... but why inred? Help me please...

Red is up

From the day you were born, and took your first breath... I've been beside you. Be not afraid, fear not the name of the reaper.

sometimes if many people are online you will be put in a "ghost queue" before being placed in an identified queue this is normally because the server is full. When this happens to me I either just be patient or restart my client several times, or just play blue for a bit.

2w5loa9.jpg

149206 sometimes if many people are online you will be put in a "ghost queue" before being placed in an identified queue this is normally because the server is full. When this happens to me I either just be patient or restart my client several times, or just play blue for a bit.

It can't be now, because there is no queue at all. I just logged it with no queue.

From 2015: I'm still here

149206 sometimes if many people are online you will be put in a "ghost queue" before being placed in an identified queue this is normally because the server is full. When this happens to me I either just be patient or restart my client several times, or just play blue for a bit.

It can't be now, because there is no queue at all. I just logged it with no queue.

No not now, instant log in now, but just for future ref.

2w5loa9.jpg

No not now, instant log in now, but just for future ref.

Its Okay na thanks

From the day you were born, and took your first breath... I've been beside you. Be not afraid, fear not the name of the reaper.