Legendary Beast Quests

Proshamwat

Hello, I have done the legendary beats quest and obtainted Entei. How do I get the other legendary beasts like Suicune and Raikou. I have also fought the Suicune guardian and won 3 times in a row afterwards and nothing happened apart from the normal reward from winning against a boss 3 times in a row.

ign: Proshamwat

Hello @Proshamwat

The Legendary beasts quest only allow you to catch one Legendary. It is impossible to get the other 2 Beasts by repeating the process used to catch the first one, or by defeating the other Guardian bosses.

The only way for you to get the other 2 Beasts is through Birth Island. You can access this place by giving a Mysterious Ticket to the Mysterious Captain, in Vermilion City.

To obtain said Ticket, you will need to take part in a World quest, a quest where all the people on the server must catch and submit a specific Pokemon, until an IV count is reached (or until 24h have passed, which results in the failure of the Quest). If the World Quest succeeds and you participated for at least 0.5% of the total IV count, you will be rewarded with the Mysterious Ticket.

Did you have any other question regarding this topic?
Have a nice day,
Caelestya

• Like 1