Old user - missing pokemon

Tinili77

Hello, ima returning old user that had a lot of hours of this game and now i came back to some basic stuff and missing a lot of my previous pokemon... i knowi spent hours catching those dratinis and stuff and now there is nothing but some of them in the pokedex shown... i dont understand what happend can someone please explain... im super confused...

It was a few years back so i cant remember, it does remember i passed gyms since i go inside them and they treat me like i passed them but my owned pokemon are whats wierd i wouldnt even be able to pass anything with those pokemon since i remember it not being that easy… 

On 10/18/2023 at 11:29 PM, Tinili77 said:

It was a few years back so i cant remember, it does remember i passed gyms since i go inside them and they treat me like i passed them but my owned pokemon are whats wierd i wouldnt even be able to pass anything with those pokemon since i remember it not being that easy… 

There is an account named Pinosimicev that seems to be associated with you. Maybe this is your main account you are looking for instead? If it is, it was played at the times of Red and Blue servers so you will have to merge your account server progress before you can play in it. You can merge your account through Dashboard. You might also want to read and go through the Merge FAQ thread before merging your account. 

Let me know if it fixes your problem. 

No that is my boyfriend we played together we had two separate accounts. I have my badges there so i know im not crazy i had pokemon that are not there now. I saw the merging thing and i tried it nothing changed but i cant merge with him since he has his account and i have mine

On 10/21/2023 at 2:49 AM, Tinili77 said:

can you check for sure if that is really the progress i only made on my account??

I can see the the last badge you had on your Red Server was Hive Badge and that is same as now. So you haven't lost any progress on your account as far as I can see. Let me know if there is something different for you regarding this.

On 10/21/2023 at 2:35 AM, Tinili77 said:

I have my badges there so i know im not crazy i had pokemon that are not there now.

As for the Pokémon you've caught, they are either still in your account or have been traded to Pinosimicev's account. There do not appear to be any Pokémon losses either. It's possible that the Pokémon now in Pinosimicev's account are the one your are looking for?

Don't hesitate to ask if you have any other questions.