Chance of wild Paras holding a mushroom

Celticsteel7

Hello, this is the information I found so far on wild Pokemon holding an item:

General chance: 5%

Exceptions:

Porygon: 33% chance of holding Up-Grade

Porygon: 33% chance of holding Choice Scarf

I'd like to ask, whether the chance of wild Paras or Parasect holding mushrooms is also 5%. Considering the chance of holding a tiny mushroom being 50% in most of the Nintendo games, this seems pretty low...

So does anyone have facts on this? From what I experienced using Thief in Mt. Moon, the 5% seem to be about right :/

149999 Hello, this is the information I found so far on wild Pokemon holding an item:

Exceptions:

I'd like to ask, whether the chance of wild Paras or Parasect holding mushrooms is also 5%. Considering the chance of holding a tiny mushroom being 50% in most of the Nintendo games, this seems pretty low...

So does anyone have facts on this? From what I experienced using Thief in Mt. Moon, the 5% seem to be about right :/

Don't count 50% chance in Nintendo games in MMO as PRO... It will adjust as MMO style. So I think it 5% also

150081 How do u know he's holding one? Can you see it anywhere in combat before capturing them?

You can capture a pokemon like sentret/furret with an ability called frisk which lets you know if the pokemon is holding an item/what item they are holding. If you get the move called covet/thief both moves let you steal the item of the pokemon. Im not sure if thief works at the moment.

2przbrr.jpg

150081 How do u know he's holding one? Can you see it anywhere in combat before capturing them?

You can capture a pokemon like sentret/furret with an ability called frisk which lets you know if the pokemon is holding an item/what item they are holding. If you get the move called covet/thief both moves let you steal the item of the pokemon. Im not sure if thief works at the moment.

Okay thx

Thief works, I got like 20 leaf stones from eggxecutes in Johto

149999 Hello, this is the information I found so far on wild Pokemon holding an item:

Exceptions:

Where is it that you find Porygons? I thought you could only get one in the whole game...

I've found maybe 3 in about 200 paras so it's probably that or I just have bad luck lol. Also Thief and Covet are both working atm so have at it :y:

187246_siggy1_460x184.jpg

2yHZgGD2laDlF52gzXBuu2y1mAlD

Blue Server- Check out my

Shop

Pokemon at 100: 333 - Pokedex: 669

WishList: Shiny Zubat/Golbat Calm --- Epic HA Jolly Squirtle