My Unique auction!

This is my unique auction. 

The rules are as follows;

No payment in pokedollars, only tradable items will be accepted.

The items estimation value are as follows:

(Berries will not be included as payment in this auction)

Gems @ ₽ 700 

Evolution stones @ ₽ 2500  

Coin @ ₽ 3500 (This is the multiplier value for any coin shop item) 

Meds (Calcium, Iron, etc) @ ₽ 4000 

Rare candies @ ₽ 6000

Screenshot_20231024_231900_PROClient.jpg.e4c4c663136648a1f6f8328cf9fbe675.jpg

Minimum offer is 1 gem

Auction ends 3 days after first bid. 

Current offer: 8 rare candies (~48k)

P.S. As mentioned by a mod, this trade will not have the support of any trade mod and as such, bidders are requested to provide proof of bid availability via screenshot. 

Edited by Manbat

We were here! 

Hello @Vatevuoktliek

Was Ekhoe not clear enough with what is acceptable payment methods and what is not? Directly quoting Ekhoe:

On 2/13/2019 at 10:19 PM, Ehkoe said:

13. Accepted Payments may be offered as an additional or alternative form of payment to pokedollars. These must:

- Be specified by the seller.

- Be an item, and its value in pokedollars must be clearly specified by the seller.

e.g. "1x Coin Capsule = 400K, 1x Reroll Ticket = 800K".

Pokemon cannot be offered as an Accepted Payment.

As mentioned in the Auction Rules, accepted payments must be ITEMS. This means things that can be found in your backpack. Things like PvP/PvE Coins are not an item and therefore invalid. This is why the auction has been voided as accepted payments cannot be changed after auction start.

This extends to coin shop coins, they are not back pack items.

I have removed your comment here:

18 hours ago, Blbobby777 said:

Oh my mistake they are not evo stone . 

It doesn't matter what kind of stones as long as it's tradable. Put a request and I'll put it's estimated value. 

You cannot change the accepted payments once the auction has started, I hope that is now perfectly clear.

Please read the above Auction Rules again, if you are unfamilair with the auction rules, please have a scan through them.

Just a side note: You have been trade banned due to ignoring the previous warning, the auction will not be forced either so please be aware of that, if you choose to do auctions like this then completing the trade is your responsibility.

Take care,
Manbat.

Edited by Manbat

On 10/24/2023 at 11:22 PM, Vatevuoktliek said:

tradable items will be accepted.

I meant this as any tradable items will be accepted. Also, i may have not put up the full rules. 

5 minutes ago, Manbat said:

Was Ekhoe not clear enough with what is acceptable payment methods and what is not? Directly quoting Ekhoe:

Also, I have removed the pve/pvp coin multiplier, if its still about the coin multiplier, it's just that, a multiplier. I understand pve/pvp coins being untradable, but every item in coin shop is tradable and this is a faster way of pricing them(in my opinion)

We were here! 

14 minutes ago, Manbat said:

the auction will not be forced either so please be aware of that

I am aware which is why i added this. 

On 10/24/2023 at 11:22 PM, Vatevuoktliek said:

P.S. As mentioned by a mod, this trade will not have the support of any trade mod and as such, bidders are requested to provide proof of bid availability via screenshot

We were here! 

10 minutes ago, Vatevuoktliek said:

, i may have not put up the full rules

In my defense, i copy/paste my previous post and edited a few things so i may have missed the rules stating that any items not listed can be requested. 

We were here! 

• Doakes locked this topic