What to do after Jhoto e4?

Indaco

Hello guys, wanted to ask what is really important/worth to do after e4 jhoto.

I know that there are several bosses with really nice drops, but my team still suck so now im looking for sync and good pokes for the bosses/pvp, the problem is that i cant really farm dollars, and im close to be poor.

I need money for balls, various stuffs that i dont have bought like super rod etc., so, how can i farm money fast? mt silver is ok?

What is really important to do before start grinding with evs and levelling up final pokes?

Thanks a lot, i really appreciate your help.

Regards.

this is where the hardest part starts. you grind now making money. hunt rare pokes for at least 3hrs a day. you can see which are valuable pokemons in trade chat. there are some easy to catch pokes but very valuable like epic koffing, vulpix, growlithe, staryu, donphan. headbutt fletchling or talonflames, ferroseed. And start making your own team hunt and train them. decent ivs is good. epic pokes just sell it for the mean time. kill bosses because most of them give valuable prizes. then finish quest to acquire goodra, mew and celebi. and the last part of course climb at the pvp ladder. that is all I guess. Good Luck! :Smile: