missing mail

So I was wondering where my mail goes I used to send mail to my alt acc. a Surf Mount like a month ago and my bad that I forgot to check my mail on my alt when I remembered that mail I sent I quickly looked for that mail on my alt account but there's nothing shows up I tried to ask on discord but no one respond. So I was trying my luck here to get an answer.IMG_20231114_101302.jpg.15c3813d9dfb30c5322c21351b0c55ad.jpg

g17E.gif

Greetings @Robloxbarone123,

On 12/10/2023 at 1:48 PM, Robloxbarone123 said:

@RockyraccoonSorry to bother you, but I already checked on the silver and gold server mailbox there's nothing in there. Is there any chance that there is another @Purvey0r acc received it except this one?

I'm sorry for the delay but it took some time.

I want to confirm that your Christmas Swampert Mount is in your mails... but on Gold Server.

You're playing mainly on Silver, and you have made a mistake by sending a mail to your alt-account while on gold.

One solution of your problem is to transfer your main account to Gold Server, in order to pick up the mail!

As a reminder, you can tranfer for free once per month!

Another solution would be to just play on your Gold account until you get the 4 Kanto badges and be able to trade and use mailbox.

I'd like to add that you are allowed to log on both of your accounts if this is to exchange things between them. 

You will save money by trading directly, instead of mailing yourself. You will also avoid problems like this one!

Please, let me know once you get back your mount!

Kind regards

RockyRaccoon