No NPC translation dialogs okay, but...

Tikilou

What about a partial translation ?

I understand, your don't want to work on a translation for NPC because it's too much, and complicated with updates, so what about generic words/names ?

Things like menu and options, but not just that, let the community purpuse translation names/attacks/capacity for pokemons, generic dialogues in battles, name of cities, pokedex, stuff... Things like that are static, never change, just need a simple support txt file with the client with all refs and what it replace them (it's an example). :)

Exemple :

Dome Fossil => Fossile Dôme

Squirtle => Carapuce

Escape Rope => Corde

Pick Axe => Pioche

Tree Axe => Hache

Just let community translate generic words/informations/gameplay, not NPC dial' ! :)

I remember so many thinks about Pokemon Red and blue and other in my country language, and i'm really lost about simple thinks like pokemon names, and attacks, cities... Non native-english-lang people can deal with NPC dial in english, but it will be so better if they can play with original names/words of country version...

Ps : eventually, for the NPC dial and live chat, think about an option for users, with auto translation like google translate. :)

Anyway, a big thanks for this online remake, lot of memories, with the Game Boy. :Shy: