Greninja timd bb 19/31

Vinhtc06

Greetings, @Flamme1230

You cannot revoke or lower any bids you have submitted, I have edited your start bid back onto your original comment

On 2/13/2019 at 5:19 PM, Ehkoe said:
2. Bids cannot be withdrawn once placed.

- In-game: Bids cannot be edited.

- Forum: Bids may be edited, however, they cannot be changed to a lower price than initially set.

We recommend that buyers make and keep evidence of their bids. Timestamps are preferred. This is not necessary where bids are placed on the forum.

To clarify this for the Auctioneer and any further bidders, the current start offer by Flamme1230 of 400k will stand.
1 day, 22 hours and 51 minutes remain on the auction from this point

Best Regards,
Innerfocus

Edited by Innerfocus

Just to clarify,

I didn't mean to place a bid on this auction in the first place which is why I removed it.

I also don't have the means to pay for this auction should I win it, since I didn't mean to place it on this one at all.

But I'll figure it out since apparently that doesn't exist.

Thanks,

Flamme1230 "Fardust"

ROeko1705172457.png.cace1fd8ba2e49bf594fb00b2b9d696e.png

Greetings,

@Flamme1230 As I mentioned above you cannot withdraw bids once they have been placed. You should be aware of this due to past infractions of the same topic, therefore you have been punished for False Offering.

On 2/13/2019 at 5:19 PM, Ehkoe said:
2. Bids cannot be withdrawn once placed.

- In-game: Bids cannot be edited.

- Forum: Bids may be edited, however, they cannot be changed to a lower price than initially set.

We recommend that buyers make and keep evidence of their bids. Timestamps are preferred. This is not necessary where bids are placed on the forum.

@Vinhtc06 Due to the fact that the user Flamme does not have the means in his account to honor his bid and there are no others bids I will consider this auction VOIDYou are free to keep this Poke or to create a new thread to attempt to sell it again. I will lock this thread.

Best Regards,
Innerfocus