Android App Permission ?

Undefeatable

Guest UnknownUser11

The app needs to access files of its own stored on your phone such as music (it streams the games music from the device's storage instead of loading it into memory), as well as access the internet, graphics capabilities, and prevent your screen from sleeping.

The app needs to access files of its own stored on your phone such as music (it streams the games music from the device's storage instead of loading it into memory), as well as access the internet, graphics capabilities, and prevent your screen from sleeping.

What can go wrong if you remove this permission ?

Hi I am Pankaj, feel free to message me 🙂

Basically from what Shane said if you remove the permissions, the app won't use the internet that means you cannot play.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Ok let me clear something, i am here taking about "Read Phone Status and Identity" permission.

So the app can be interrupted for example, when you need to take a call.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.