CC = 380k
Reroll Ticket = 500k
Nature Reroll = 250k
Ability Capsule = 470k

beldum auction.PNG

Edited by Mrsjackson
removed minimum bid

Greetings @Mrsjackson

I have moved your thread to Selling Pokemon - Gold. In the future, please pay more attention to where you create your thread. Such mistakes can lead to complicated situations. 

Also, i have removed your minimum bid. Once an auction starts, parameters are locked and can not be added/removed/changed anymore. Thus, if you forget to set an optional parameter in your auction after it has started, please just let it be and don't try to edit your post. 

11. Insta Prices, Minimum Raises and Accepted Payments are optional, however, if set, must be announced in public, and cannot be changed, negotiated or added once:

- In-game: The auction has been announced.

- Forum: The auction has started.

I kindly advise you to carefully read Auction Rules to ensure that your auctions are in accordance with our rules. 

Kind regards

• Checked/Done 1

48 minutes ago, Incandescent said:

Greetings @Mrsjackson

I have moved your thread to Selling Pokemon - Gold. In the future, please pay more attention to where you create your thread. Such mistakes can lead to complicated situations. 

Also, i have removed your minimum bid. Once an auction starts, parameters are locked and can not be added/removed/changed anymore. Thus, if you forget to set an optional parameter in your auction after it has started, please just let it be and don't try to edit your post. 

I kindly advise you to carefully read Auction Rules to ensure that your auctions are in accordance with our rules. 

Kind regards

All fine, thx for the infos and for the moving to the right server!
Have a good day!