Cobalion Bug Unable to battle

Ngdevil

I can't continue the quest. I already defeated 3 npcs. Now it gave me a battle with Cobalion and I lost. / When I return he will attack again. Unable to battle There is no script. As shown in the picture, Cobalion can stand but cannot battle. ty

image.png.8bba86abad49b5d018691baedcacb6b2.png

• Like 1

spacer.png

same here, from yesterday. i fought the 3 npcs before athos(i guess) and won, but i lost to cobalion. once i tried again i found only cobalion near the castle like in the screenshots in the previous comments. interacting with cobalion does nothing but change the direction it's looking towards. can't fight it, can't complete the quest, can't catch the pokes.
i also tried like suggested elsewhere to just go to talk to nikola again and it did not make any difference. 

edit: i went in the cobalion area with a different team than the one i had when i first entered the area yesterday. when i exited the area now, my team was the same as the one i had when i entered the area for the first time. i believe none of my pokes got deleted but i'm worrying now.

i'll try an easier explanation:
yesterday i went in cobalion area for first time with team A.
quest got bugged, all good, wait for fixes, i left area.
today i went in cobalion area again to complete but i have team B.
quest still bugged, all good, wait for fix.
i left the cobalion area, the pokes in my team are those from team A.
not sure if any of my team B pokes got deleted or are all in the box

Edited by Alciuz

Hi, everyone that is currently experiencing the lost of their Pokémons while doing the Cobalion quest.

I am sorry to hear that, this issue is currently being worked on, I know this is unfortunate but please understand that our team is doing the best to get your Pokémons back.

Thanks a lot for your patience and understanding.

Kind regards,

Sadporo.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey @Ngdevil

Sorry for the late answer, I've got the words from our team that the issue should fixed and you guys should be able to fight Cobalion

Please let me know if you were able to complete your quest!

Have a good one,

Sadporo.