My best friend

So I met Furry77 on PRO, and we talked pretty much everyday. He was my best friend I met on here, and he also not on discord so i cant able to talk him there, so the pro game is the way we can talk each other and maybe u didn't believe we both are friend like this we do quest together not like dungeon that need team, we do normal quest together like any mega quest or legendary we help each other with Mons, we always wait for each other to complete any specific part of the quest like if i loose any battle then he still wait me until i didn't win.

Then this happens (reason he left PRO)

The last message was he tells me

"i am doing Ev service and don't know where the owner of that Mon"

maybe he didn't make him friend while taking the Mon and he was afraid of get banned but as he says the owner of that Mon report him 😔 and he got banned, we tried a lot to find the owner and we both post it regularly after 30min but didn't get any response (i still know the Mon that was a tynamo 31 sped modest hp ice)

(story of after get banned)

i almost play like 15min daily when he get banned, cause i didn't see him so get bored cause no one there at that time to help me, to talk to me so i didn't play it and no regularity

but i feel my self guilty that time cause i didn't know about this a lot forum,report,discord etc.So i feel now that i can help him by tell him to make a report that he is not guilty but cant do anything at that time then after 4 to 5 months later i just open my game to see if he on or not i got an pm

it was like

image.png.ca38255dcd4a54dee030637e8d42e6d3.png

at this moment i want to cry (😆 maybe sound feel weird like who feel cry for an stranger) but he come to say good bye by making new id i was like speech less at that moment and his id having only 40min of playing

but that time i says him i will help u to unban your id and then i tell him all process of how to report and proof him self is not guilty(i read all the think at that time about forum), then he come regular to talk me and he also tell about every update about his messages like he got question from the mods and what he reply he tells every thing

then finally he got his acc unban and he gift me this Mon image.png.e80c268c3a71395d95aaee9c62fe1436.png and i still have it and i never sell it at any cost, like- if some one offer me millions☺️ and then he stop come online means he left pro i feel bad but hope he is alright maybe we will meet sometime.

and still he is in my friend list image.png.e21619a283ffb2ff12441563efc96c0c.png . OK THAT'S IT

If he's reading this, please reach out to me. I'm here for you❤️

i just want to request u all plz if u saw him online tell him to contact me

- my contact

kartikssg8 (gold server)

its been 2-3 years, so want to share all things with all 🙃

thnx ^^

Edited by Kartikssg8
  • Like 4