Xmas Dratini Auction Start Bid 300k, Min Raise 50k, will end in 12 AM (GMT+6)

Greetings, @Hailmaiden

There are a few things id like to address with your thread. To begin you are posting a variant-themed pokemon in the Selling Pokemon sub-forum. All Variant themed trade threads belong in the Shiny and Special sub-forums.

On 11/5/2023 at 6:55 PM, Ehkoe said:

Shiny & Special Pokemon. 

- Use this forum to sell Shiny & Special Pokemon only. This includes both standard sales and auctions. You may also create your own personalised Shiny / Special Shop here.

Do not sell non-variant Pokemon, Shop Coins, Items or Services here.

On 11/5/2023 at 6:55 PM, Ehkoe said:

Selling Pokemon.

- Use this forum to sell non-variant Pokemon only. This includes both standard sales and auctions. 

Do not sell Shiny or Special Pokemon, Shop Coins, Items or Services here.

Additionally, i am asking you to utilize the Auction template located in our Auction rules thread and putting this information in the body of your thread instead of the title. This keep things organized and easier to read/locate for everyone involved.
image.png.00400411eed8b671b9487928ddd0d023.png

Lastly while it is not necessary it would be easier to include a Tick Counter or a World Clock timer in the body of your auctions as well since you are choosing to use a set time as the end point in your auctions. You can locate one at the bottom of the Auction rules thread as well or utilize a Tick Counter from the web. This as well makes it easier for everyone interested in your threads keep track of the time remaining. 
image.png.53820b3e9025b29e5e4f68d64731909f.png

I have moved your thread to the correct sub-forum, all I ask is for you to make an edit into your thread to fill out the Template suggestion i have included. I recommend reading over the Trade and Auction threads in the future to familiarize yourself with our rules.

Kind Regards,
Innerfocus

• 5 weeks later...
  • Eon locked this topic