Blackrock peak Shop ( Epic PvP Godly Pokes)

Well how about actually adding an insta price or b.o starting point that way you can actually accomplish something, because honestly you're not going to get anywhere with everyone shooting prices at you in the dark. :Bored:

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol typical reseller aiming for at least something close to the price he bought them , u might aswell put a bo start or insta price cause im pretty sure youll decline all offers just saying.

2lvmi5x.gif

153379 lol.. put huge sign, none for sale and almost 2m for the bold togekiss? Yeah, right. Why even bother making this post without putting a start price? Pretty annoying in my perspective.

why bother posting your opinion? won't change anything

A small info pokemons go over 2m are pokemons with 25+ Ivs right nature and ability and some exceptions like feroseed and talonflame in some cases cause you can get it just when headbutting and ofcourse 1 tier and 2 tier shinies

Aymaneforum.png

152436 Since this isn't an auction house we don't consider low offers most of those pokes you offered for already had a 1-3mil bo

Ehh.. May I ask for Donphan OT crimson current offer or which price will u let it go?

Btw: if this isn't an auction house plz put the price on each pkm u wanna sell, to avoid low bid, since most pll will put a lowest bid they can think of to scout the price, don't u think so? (Just my opinion)

Gy7V5xS.png

Special thanks for Kyuuta for making this awesome sign.