Blackrock peak Shop ( Epic PvP Godly Pokes)

152436 Since this isn't an auction house we don't consider low offers most of those pokes you offered for already had a 1-3mil bo

Ehh.. May I ask for Donphan OT crimson current offer or which price will u let it go?

Btw: if this isn't an auction house plz put the price on each pkm u wanna sell, to avoid low bid, since most pll will put a lowest bid they can think of to scout the price, don't u think so? (Just my opinion)

you're blacklisted we had a deal before and you never accepted my f request nor did you say why

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you're blacklisted we had a deal before and you never accepted my f request nor did you say why

I really can't remember.. What deal is that? I don't usually win any b.o on forum haha.. Are u the guy w/ a magneton modest magnet pull -50k? If so, I still want that..

Next time, PM me in forum plz.

Gy7V5xS.png

Special thanks for Kyuuta for making this awesome sign.

I really can't remember.. What deal is that? I don't usually win any b.o on forum haha.. Are u the guy w/ a magneton modest magnet pull -50k? If so, I still want that..

Next time, PM me in forum plz.

i quoted you and aded you it's already sold 'blacklisted'