~~The 🔥HOT SPOT🔥 ~~ 💥NEW SHOP & FIRST SHOP!💥 ⚔️PVP, PVE, EPIC FAIL & SPECIAL Pokemon!

Hawsspot

1 minute ago, Magicarpediem said:

no idea tbh.

Just give  me a price. 🙂

Well, you see that's the issue haha I hoped to maybe use the bronzong for myself..... so I have it up here incase someone is willing to spend a pretty penny, and then I would say "sure, fine I guess" and sell it haha..... 

The remoraid price checked 300k-400k since uncommon form with hood nature and decent ivs..... the bronzong priced at 400k-600k because of ivs, nature, and ability..... but I will probably hold onto the bronzong unless you wanna pay atleast 600k since I wanted to use him myself

2 minutes ago, Hawsspot said:

Well, you see that's the issue haha I hoped to maybe use the bronzong for myself..... so I have it up here incase someone is willing to spend a pretty penny, and then I would say "sure, fine I guess" and sell it haha..... 

The remoraid price checked 300k-400k since uncommon form with hood nature and decent ivs..... the bronzong priced at 400k-600k because of ivs, nature, and ability..... but I will probably hold onto the bronzong unless you wanna pay atleast 600k since I wanted to use him myself

I can do 150k offer for Remoraid cause the iv are actually bad.

I will pass for bronzong so. 

Let me know 🙂

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Magicarpediem said:

yo i'm ok for 250k ! 🙂 dm me when you're online 

for remoraid? okay if you are on now, let me know and lets meet evergreen village..... if not, message me directly or on discord when you get on and I'll hop on too

• Checked/Done 1