It is time to introduce myself.

Hi, trainers.

I am Rahil.

I was searching then found this video and watched trailer of this MMO from youtube and loved it!

I installed this game and played it for some time.

Guess what? I'm impressed and it is very great despite it's in beta. I'm sure there will be more amazing features and things in the future.

I like how morning looks like, but night seems too boring to me, maybe it's just me.

I have beaten every gym leaders and got all badges. I haven't gone to the victory road (will be travelling soon) and E4 yet. I heard Elite four are quite different from trainers/gym leaders I fought so far. And they seem to be superior but at my current strength, I only have a low chance to win and higher chance to lose.

So, I have to train my pokes until i'm ready enough to battle E4, hopefully i'll win. However, it'll take some time since exp share isn't game yet. Without it, it is hard to train low level poke because switching gives less exp while lead gets more exp which is just too much for me. I hope they'll add exp share, it is an important item for my training method.

I am looking forward to meet you guys in-game.

Hey Rahil, Welcome to PRO!

Yeaah, the game's pretty amazing. The amount of progress is jaw-dropping. Anyway, hope to see you in-game!

erladino_preview_by_zerbert-d81cjiu.gif

[glow=red]Tumblr: Erladino | dA: Erladino | Steam: Erladino | Skype: Erladino | PMU: Erladino[/glow]

2d9df500b0.png

[glow=red]'All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.'[/glow]

Credit to Ren for the signature.