Selling epic iv timid shiny staryu lvl 65 SOLD!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Selling epic iv timid shiny staryu lvl 65

<r><QUOTE author="aymanex15"><s>

</s><POST content="152640"><s></s>152640<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="MrManII"><s>
</s><POST content="152637"><s></s>152637<e></e></POST> ok irafyel it is insta sold to you then<e>
</e></QUOTE>

dude you trolling or what you told me come online<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<br/>

he never said "you won", and clearly stated instant price was 2.2mil, which is what im paying...</r>

mLcUOgl - Imgur.png

<r><QUOTE author="irafayel"><s>

</s><POST content="152641"><s></s>152641<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="aymanex15"><s>
</s><POST content="152640"><s></s>152640<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="MrManII"><s>
</s><POST content="152637"><s></s>152637<e></e></POST> ok irafyel it is insta sold to you then<e>
</e></QUOTE>

dude you trolling or what you told me come online<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<br/>

he never said "you won", and clearly stated instant price was 2.2mil, which is what im paying...<e>

</e></QUOTE>

i will report the seller gz irafayel</r>

Aymaneforum.png

<r><QUOTE author="irafayel"><s>

</s><POST content="152644"><s></s>152644<e></e></POST> you are going to report him for selling for his instant price? :)<e>
</e></QUOTE>

no for not <QUOTE author="MrManII"><s>

</s><POST content="152633"><s></s>152633<e></e></POST> ok aymanex just log online and add me.<e>
</e></QUOTE>

i will report for that</r>

Aymaneforum.png

<t>Technically he did agree to am offer when said he could instant for 1.8m the seller said okay and to log on and add, then when offered the asking instant changed mind, that's imo possible for report however I think that before all this is blown out of proportion just let am have the option to pay the 2.2 before Irayafel since you did say okay to the 1.8. Either way thus is up to the seller</t>

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

RH%20Sig_zpst7i3mxfh.jpg

<r><QUOTE author="Knuckles"><s>

</s><POST content="152650"><s></s>152650<e></e></POST> Technically he did agree to am offer when said he could instant for 1.8m the seller said okay and to log on and add, then when offered the asking instant changed mind, that's imo possible for report however I think that before all this is blown out of proportion just let am have the option to pay the 2.2 before Irayafel since you did say okay to the 1.8. Either way thus is up to the seller<e>
</e></QUOTE>

he should say you b.o 1,8m or i don't accept 1,8m as insta not to let me wait<br/>

then sell to another buyer without informing i can bid now 2,5m so if we follow the process he should tell me you win xd</r>

Aymaneforum.png

152650 Technically he did agree to am offer when said he could instant for 1.8m the seller said okay and to log on and add, then when offered the asking instant changed mind, that's imo possible for report however I think that before all this is blown out of proportion just let am have the option to pay the 2.2 before Irayafel since you did say okay to the 1.8. Either way thus is up to the seller

he should say you b.o 1,8m or i don't accept 1,8m as insta not to let me wait

then sell to another buyer without informing i can bid now 2,5m so if we follow the process he should tell me you win xd

aymanex15 life is tough sometimes. Just suck it up and continue living.

152650 Technically he did agree to am offer when said he could instant for 1.8m the seller said okay and to log on and add, then when offered the asking instant changed mind, that's imo possible for report however I think that before all this is blown out of proportion just let am have the option to pay the 2.2 before Irayafel since you did say okay to the 1.8. Either way thus is up to the seller

he should say you b.o 1,8m or i don't accept 1,8m as insta not to let me wait

then sell to another buyer without informing i can bid now 2,5m so if we follow the process he should tell me you win xd

aymanex15 life is tough sometimes. Just suck it up and continue living.

ok i think i will pass it this time nice trade everyone

Aymaneforum.png