New Outfits

Kiyotakaa

I would Like to request the artist team to add some casual clothes I know that there are already too many outfits that come in every new update but i would like to see some casual clothes like There are in POKEMON SWORD AND SHIELD GAME  hoodies , jackets , shirts etc & More anime style clothes too like from animes like jjk , hunter x hunter ( I saw killua in game he looks cool i would like too try that outfit )    i have attached a few below I think it would be great if u add these types of outfits in game too 

image_2024-01-01_221501931.png

image_2024-01-02_070838750.png

image_2024-01-02_071744488.png

image_2024-01-02_072147725.png

Edited by Kiyotakaa

• Kiyotakaa changed the title to New Outfits

Hey there! @Kiyotakaa 

Although I cant promise what may or may not come up in future content I have to say it's good to get feedback from the community to understand what kind of things they would like to see in PRO!

Casual clothing additions is a great suggestion that we will take in consideration ,and I appreciate your feedback!

Hopefully we can see more suggestions from community members to gather more ,and better feedback for the future!

Your Friendly Artist, 

-Poochyena

• Like 2