Closed

• 3 weeks later...

@Sguzman97 You have been punished for False Offering - not having the means to honour your bid. Please read the Trade Rules and the Auction Rules.

@Tite291190 @Defensive This is an awkward situation. Because the 450k bid was placed in response to the 400k bid - which turned out to be false. If nothing is done, Defensive loses out on 50k because his bid was influenced by the false one. And if the difference is returned to Defensive, then Tite291190 loses out on 50k. There would also be the concern about the start point of this auction not being from the false offer, but from Defensive's bid. But in my opinion and experience, reversing the trade to basically restart the auction would do you more harm than good.

Decided to split the losses between the two of you and returned 25k to Defensive.

If you both agree, I'm more than happy to reverse your trade so the auction can be restarted from Defensive's bid (which would be 400k). If this is your intention, please send me a private message to let me know.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused by the perpetrator. Take care.

• Like 1

Signature.gif.2e50421134ce7e989c05d66fb214f749.gif