Electro's EPIC 100s - auctions only!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

165826 Well that was rather unfair you should've done a last call in forums as well ! Last time I'll ever bid from you.

Sorry for unconvinice, but that were the rules - last (highest) bid wins when the time is up. If you bid - you agree with those rules. Even if this seems unfair for you.

2u7q42g.jpg

Well I was on as well and I wasn't seeing you shouting or anything. So I figured you did it in the forums only. I've been on these forums the whole time waiting to offer more. So yea it did feel very unfair especially since it was past the last hr when you posted it. I actually thought I won. I waited 8 days which is a very long time for a bid.

[glow=red]"I will never grow older, At least not in my mind" ~[/glow]

umbreon_sig_2_by_drake1-d3ak6zy.jpg

165834 Well I was on as well and I wasn't seeing you shouting or anything. So I figured you did it in the forums only. I've been on these forums the whole time waiting to offer more. So yea it did feel very unfair especially since it was past the last hr when you posted it. I actually thought I won. I waited 8 days which is a very long time for a bid.

And that is why I have also instant prices (that are negotiable as mentoined at the rules section) - if you really want pokemon, you can buy it for instant prices - it's too high? - then bargain. Last moment bid isn't something unusual, you were just another victim of that kind of market trick.

2u7q42g.jpg

Yea but I didn't know what a good negotiable price would've even been since I'm not so good with prices and it did have a high insta. I'm sorry I'm just upset some from disappointment.

[glow=red]"I will never grow older, At least not in my mind" ~[/glow]

umbreon_sig_2_by_drake1-d3ak6zy.jpg

heya, I see that I've won the machamp. I would like the EVs to be changed to 252 atk and 252 hp pls.

I cant seem to log on right now, something is wrong with the server and its connection for the past few days. I'll add you in game when I get on tomorrow.

Cheers

165866 You sold before time runs out? I was outbid by Empoleon but ... The staff of this forum have craze of not respecting the rules themselves, do not understand it xD

It end at the 6th pm in my country as pointed in the line "auction starts". You must have missed that.

2u7q42g.jpg