SELLING INFERNAPE LV 100(closed)

• Sathish2anime changed the title to SELLING INFERNAPE LV 100(closed)

Hello all,

@Sathish2anime The original winner of this auction Cathater, has been banned. Due to the nature of their ban I have no choice but to consider the bid invalid.

With that said, @Jack2sparrow you are the runner-up with the only other valid bid on this thread. You are not obligated to follow through as some time has passed and the previous bid was considered invalid, but if you still wish to purchase this Infernape for 50k let me know.

If not then I will consider this auction void as there was no other bids.

Innerfocus

14 hours ago, Innerfocus said:

Hello all,

@Sathish2anime The original winner of this auction Cathater, has been banned. Due to the nature of their ban I have no choice but to consider the bid invalid.

With that said, @Jack2sparrow you are the runner-up with the only other valid bid on this thread. You are not obligated to follow through as some time has passed and the previous bid was considered invalid, but if you still wish to purchase this Infernape for 50k let me know.

If not then I will consider this auction void as there was no other bids.

Innerfocus

Yeah I still want to purchase 

Hello again @Jack2sparrow

I apologize for the delay in my response.

As the seller has not been active in awhile the trade has been forced. 50k has been deducted from your account, and the winning pokemon listed above has been added.

Please let me know via a reply that you have received it properly.

Innerfocus

16 hours ago, Innerfocus said:

Hello again @Jack2sparrow

I apologize for the delay in my response.

As the seller has not been active in awhile the trade has been forced. 50k has been deducted from your account, and the winning pokemon listed above has been added.

Please let me know via a reply that you have received it properly.

Innerfocus

Yes sir! I got it 

• Checked/Done 1