closed

@Jpezica12

Keep in mind you are only allowed to bump your thread once every 24 hours, this includes after the threads creation.

-Replying "noted" to users who place their bids on the forum counts as a bump. You can react to these posts instead.
-Replying with the time remaining counts as bump unless requested
-As well as posting "bump" or anything related

On 2/19/2018 at 6:36 PM, Shinohara said:

In appeals, complaints and trade posts you are allowed a bump every 24 hours

Innerfocus

• Jpezica12 changed the title to closed

Hello, @Jpezica12

In accordance with our Trade rules, End points are final and cannot be altered under any circumstances. You ended this thread approximately 40~ minutes too early which severely impacted the integrity of this auction, as you finalized this transaction with the incorrect user:

On 11/5/2023 at 6:55 PM, Ehkoe said:

8. End point must be clearly stated before the auction has started. This cannot be changed once the auction has begun.

9. End point is final and must be honoured.

- In-game: End points cannot be extended for any reason, and must be accurate to the second that the auction is set to end. It is recommended to use timestamps to manage your auction correctly.

e.g. If the auction ends at 15:00:00, bids are valid until 14:59:59 and no later.

- Forum: If a bid is received in the final 15 minutes of the auction, the end point will be delayed by 15 minutes from that bid, and will be delayed by 15 minutes for each new bid thereafter, until the current offer has been held for a full 15 minutes. Must be accurate to the minute that the auction is set to end.

e.g. If the auction ends at 15:00, it will end at 15:00:00. If a late bid is received in the final 15 minutes, at 14:46, the auction will end at 15:01. If another user bids at 15:00, the auction will be extended again, and will end at 15:15, this will be repeated until the current offer has been held for a full 15 minutes.

@Jpezica12 As you do not have the funds on your account and @Darkwalker21 is no longer in possession of the Bisharp, it would not be possible to revert this trade and would cause more harm to the thread than already done.

@Defensive I sincerely apologize as you were the rightful winner but this auction is impossible to revert. I hope you can understand.

@Jpezica12 You have been punished for a Poorly Handled Auction. In the future you must let your auctions conclude at the exact proper time set by the end point stated in your initial thread. I highly advise you to familiarize yourself with our Trade and Auction rules to avoid the same mistakes made on this thread again.

I have locked this thread as there are no more actions to take.

Innerfocus