Chat sort Funktion ( Not the tabs already ingame )

Boesergolf

Hello Pro Team,

my name is Boesergolf i am an 26 years old game who enjoys Pro.

but there is a little thing whichs annoys me and could be better.

As chat is ingame already sorted with tabs Local chat still shows all other chats too Help , Other;All and trade.

It would be very nice if you could create an settings button which allows a user to set hiw own name for the tab and

check or uncheck the chats he or she wants to read there.

So that local really shows only local etc etc :P

I know such funktions are not your Priority but it would be nice to have it

I've found it confusing how to optimize my chat too. Here's how I deal with it as for now: I continuously leave and rejoin channels according to what subjects I want to keep track of, using the Local channel for the reading. When I want to write something, i go to the desired channel, send the message and go back to Local to continue reading. As example, I sometimes activate the channel from my country, sometimes the Help channel (when I have some spare time to answer questions from players or when I get my own questions), I personally don't get into trade chat often and sometimes I stick with only the All chat. The downside is that you can't read anything that has been sad before you rejoin a channel. Anyway, as the way the chat is designed right now it's important for you to manage the priority of what you want to read. Also, make use of the color system.

Regardless of the advices I gave you, this is indeed a good suggestion. It would be awesome to have more tools on optimizing the in-game chat to suit your needs. Thank you for your post and I hope mine has helped.