xmas camerupt auction!!! CLOSED

@Szymonxh

1. In the future please read the Trade rules when it comes to posting Variant-themed pokemon in the Selling Pokemon sub-forum:

On 11/5/2023 at 6:55 PM, Ehkoe said:

Selling Pokemon.

- Use this forum to sell non-variant Pokemon only. This includes both standard sales and auctions. 

Do not sell Shiny or Special Pokemon, Shop Coins, Items or Services here.

- You may sell up to 5 Pokemon per thread.

To sell 6 or more Pokemon in a single thread, use the Pokemon Shops sub-forum.

Shiny & Special Pokemon. 

- Use this forum to sell Shiny & Special Pokemon only. This includes both standard sales and auctions. You may also create your own personalised Shiny / Special Shop here.

Do not sell non-variant Pokemon, Shop Coins, Items or Services here.

2. You have mentioned an end point in your auction but have not stated a proper timezone at which this auction will be concluding in. This may cause confusion for various potential bidders around the world who may be interested in the particular pokemon.

3 hours ago, Szymonxh said:

ending 05.02.2024 17:15

Please edit your initial thread to add the timezone associated with the conclusion of this sale.

8. End point must be clearly stated before the auction has started. This cannot be changed once the auction has begun.

I have moved your thread to the proper Shiny and Special sub-forum. I suggest you familiarize yourself with our Trade and Auction rules before making your next thread in the Trade Zone.

Innerfocus

• Like 1

• Szymonxh changed the title to xmas camerupt auction!!! CLOSED

Hello again @Szymonxh

This auction is not "closed" as stated in your title or "sold" as you edited onto your initial thread. This Camerupt is still in your possession. Only use terms such as "sold" or "closed" when the thread is ready for Trade moderators to lock.

@Szymonxh@Gutkashooter Please reach out to eachother stating your timezones and availabilities. I will be following this thread to make sure this trade is completed.

@Szymonxh In the future you should be using terms such as "ended" or "pending" when waiting to finalize trades. Make sure to post evidence of trade completion down below once finalized and i will lock this thread then.

Innerfocus

18 hours ago, Innerfocus said:

Hello again @Szymonxh

This auction is not "closed" as stated in your title or "sold" as you edited onto your initial thread. This Camerupt is still in your possession. Only use terms such as "sold" or "closed" when the thread is ready for Trade moderators to lock.

@Szymonxh@Gutkashooter Please reach out to eachother stating your timezones and availabilities. I will be following this thread to make sure this trade is completed.

@Szymonxh In the future you should be using terms such as "ended" or "pending" when waiting to finalize trades. Make sure to post evidence of trade completion down below once finalized and i will lock this thread then.

Innerfocus

I was busy due to some irl work so don't got time to check out . @SzymonxhI can hop on anytime from now to next 5-6 hours or dm me on discord we can talk there also😁

Thank you 

68cc4a2c822f62fe4dee5c13f18f30ba.gif.71c7cec6e8d1344f4201c969a7c27a4f.gif

Discord: xexockier