Mysterious cutlist toom my last pokemon and did not give me a mysterious ticket

I  encountered a bug with the game and i want it resolved ! its unacceptable ! i was on 0.4 % and there was 100 ivs left on the WQ
ive decided to give me epic bagon 30 speed / 25+ att and low hp in order to get the Ticket . So the cutlist took my bagon on last second probably the wq was over but i was already talking to him and he took my bagon ! that would have guarantee me the ticket but i didnt get it ! . i want my ticket or my bagon back ! I wont accept this robbery . you can check all the bagons i submitted and you will see that i have more than 0.5

Greetings @Socksgunner32,

Sorry for this inconvenience.

I made the calculation for all the Bagons you submitted, including the "epic Bagon" you quoted,  and you gave 718 IVs to the Mysterious Cultist.

As 0.5% required 744 IVs given to the Mysterious Cultist, you didn't meet the requirements for the Bagon World Quest.

You can understand that I must deny your request to get the Mysterious Ticket, as you didn't reach the World Quest requirements.

Concerning having back your Bagon, because restoring it won't affect the result to your World Quest, I have sent a request to restore it.

Kind regards

RockyRaccoon

• Like 1