Max speed magne hp fire

Hello all,

18 hours ago, Kenltu12345 said:

End in 2min

@Kenltu12345 You have ended this thread a day early. In your initial thread you have stated that this auctions end point was 72 hours after the threads creation. At this time of my response there is still roughly 7 hours remaining. With this being said the trade with @Tyche0nline has been reversed.

Keep in mind once an auction has been started, the end point must be honored and cannot be adjusted or extended under any circumstances.

On 11/5/2023 at 6:55 PM, Ehkoe said:

8. End point must be clearly stated before the auction has started. This cannot be changed once the auction has begun.

9. End point is final and must be honoured.

- In-game: End points cannot be extended for any reason, and must be accurate to the second that the auction is set to end. It is recommended to use timestamps to manage your auction correctly.

To uphold the integrity of this auction and make it fair for all potential bidders, I will be extending this thread for roughly 17 hours after the original end point, which was the time lost due to the sellers negligence.

Revised END POINT: 
19/02/24 00:46am GMT+0
19/02/24 07:46am GMT+7

I have made the proper revisions on this threads initial post.

The current offer as stands is @Tyche0nline with a bid of 3,100,000

Innerfocus

Edited by Innerfocus

@Kenltu12345

Due to the reasoning listed above and failure to provide evidence of trade completion multiple times, you have been punished for a Mishandled Auction.

On 2/13/2019 at 5:19 PM, Ehkoe said:

4. Auction winners must be publicly announced.

- In-game: A trade post must be made to announce the end of the auction, with the winning bidder's username and bid amount.

- Forum: A reply on the auction thread must be made with a screenshot of the completed trade window.

I have confirmed the transaction between the buyer and seller.

I suggest you familiarize yourself with our Trade and Auction rules to avoid making these mistakes again in the future.

Locking this thread as there is no further action to take.

Innerfocus