30x3 hawlucha + epic scyther auction (2h auction )

Hello @Henrypart2

You failed to state that you were hosting this auction on a different account from the one you are using on this thread. Keep in mind for the future you must clearly specify the account in relation, if it does not match the account you are using in the Trade Zone. This goes for both buying and selling.

As always, make sure to provide evidence with a screenshot of the completed trade window once both of these trades are completed, then I will lock this thread as completed.

Innerfocus

2 minutes ago, Innerfocus said:

Hello @Henrypart2

You failed to state that you were hosting this auction on a different account from the one you are using on this thread. Keep in mind for the future you must clearly specify the account in relation, if it does not match the account you are using in the Trade Zone. This goes for both buying and selling.

As always, make sure to provide evidence with a screenshot of the completed trade window once both of these trades are completed, then I will lock this thread as completed.

Innerfocus

i tagged the winners . sadly i cant make the players open the game by myself . i reported the post so the trades get forced 

spacer.png

4 minutes ago, Innerfocus said:

Hello @Henrypart2

Innerfocus

image.png.c85b2cf1515b3c70dfbce2172b04c5c6.png also my in game account is mentioned in my forum profile 

spacer.png

@Henrypart2

13 minutes ago, Henrypart2 said:

i tagged the winners . sadly i cant make the players open the game by myself . i reported the post so the trades get forced 

You made a report to this thread 1 hour after it ended stating that you could not contact the winners. Unfortunately not everyone on our forums may be from the same timezone as you. We will not be forcing this trade, You can continue in attempting the winners within the next couple of days. If there is no success then you can report again in the next few days and it will be handled.

Keep in mind Trade Moderators are here to rectify issues, not for the sake of convenience to users.

@Huykos @Idreetzz @Henrypart2 When available contact each other stating your timezones and availabilities to setup a proper time to meetup in finalizing  these transactions.

Innerfocus

Edited by Innerfocus
  • Haha 1