Update Sunny combo NineTaleH.a + Venusaur H.a + Impish Intimidate Growlith

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I'm sorry, if you think I wronged you in some way please feel free to report me, I'll never back out of another trade but I wasn't aware that backing out was against the rules. I can't claim ignorance no longer. I wasn't fake bidding, I just got one that I deemed better. I will no longer purchase it, so do with that what you will. Sorry for any "business" I made you lose, I hope you can find someone who can pay what I was going to pay for the Krow.

EDIT: After reviewing the rules I see that scamming is prohibited, which I clearly did not do, but harassing someone is. Threatening someone with a ban is clearly harassing, so if we can't reach an amicable solution with you I will be forced to report you for harassing me, so think wisely. I did have full intent of purchasing the Hunchkrow, but I did no longer need him. Also, please update your post with clear rules about what you deem to be fair, because I see no place where you explicitly state that backing out is not permitted. I look forward to never doing business with you again. I also see that you sold the Krow to the other bidder, so I don't see how I could possibly buy him from you now.

I did'nt report you at all and i really tired with your arguments

If you have to say sorry, don't explain and say ''[Censored]'' thing like that with me

I said sorry as a courtesy, because you clearly seem upset about the lost sale. Expect people to react like I did when you say what you said. I'm glad I didn't buy from you.

Lol , imagine When you open a aution , I alway to be the highest bidder until aution end. And when you pm me ingame, i ignore your request and go forum say '' Sorry, got a better pokemon, please sell to the other bidder''

If sorry can solve everything , no need rule at all

And when i decide not report you, you still come back and blame me.

If you reply that post, i will send every i got to trade mod

159821 Lol , imagine When you open a aution , I alway to be the highest bidder until aution end. And when you pm me ingame, i ignore your request and go forum say '' Sorry, got a better pokemon, please sell to the other bidder''

If sorry can solve everything , no need rule at all

And when i decide not report you, you still come back and blame me.

If you reply that post, i will send every i got to trade mod

Wait are you threatening again? I thought you understood that that is against the rules too. Also, are you also saying that you would fake bid on my auctions? I'm not blaming you, I'm just saying that this was just unfortunate. I said that I would never back out of a bid again, I asked you to update your rules, but you didn't.

I hate being threatened, so please, report me if you want, see what the mods think of the way you behave here.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...