Mudkip - Epic / Semi Epic

Hello @Proloy

In accordance with our general Game Rules, any conduct deemed as inappropriate or adult content is strictly prohibited.

On 10/6/2018 at 12:05 PM, Eaty said:

12. Deplorable behaviour, profanity, spamming and posting inappropriate/ adult content are all against the rules

I have removed the animated image(s) which you have added to your replies. With this being said do not post these again on our forums as it violates our rules and can be considered disturbing to some users. You can consider this a one-time warning.

Innerfocus

Hello all,

@Paulpinak Id like to address one thing before I get to my next topic. Under no circumstances may you ever adjust any auction parameters on the forums after your thread has been bid on and started by another user. In this case you edited your thread 23 minutes after the starting bid was met by Proloy. This is never allowed, keep in mind to not do this in the future again. Consider this a one-time warning.

On 2/13/2019 at 5:19 PM, Ehkoe said:

11. Insta Prices, Minimum Raises and Accepted Payments are optional, however, if set, must be announced in public, and cannot be changed, negotiated or added once:

- In-game: The auction has been announced.

- Forum: The auction has started.

With this being said, due to the inability of you and @Fermion21 being able to meetup this trade has been forced.

@Fermion21 I have removed the 300,000 from your account and transferred you the Mudkip
@Paulpinak I have added 300,000 to your account from Fermion in replacement for the Mudkip here

Can you confirm to me you received this force properly? In doing so I will lock this thread as completed.

Innerfocus

6 minutes ago, Innerfocus said:

Hello all,

@Paulpinak Id like to address one thing before I get to my next topic. Under no circumstances may you ever adjust any auction parameters on the forums after your thread has been bid on and started by another user. In this case you edited your thread 23 minutes after the starting bid was met by Proloy. This is never allowed, keep in mind to not do this in the future again. Consider this a one-time warning.

With this being said, due to the inability of you and @Fermion21 being able to meetup this trade has been forced.

@Fermion21 I have removed the 300,000 from your account and transferred you the Mudkip
@Paulpinak I have added 300,000 to your account from Fermion in replacement for the Mudkip here

Can you confirm to me you received this force properly? In doing so I will lock this thread as completed.

Innerfocus

The mudkip is not with me anymore, and received the amount too.  you can close the thread. thanks a lot